PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS BEFORE YOU COME IN FOR YOUR SPRAY!
- EXFOLIATE the DAY BEFORE your session to remove dry, flaky skin! If you don't you could cause your spray to look less natural, uneven when fading, and a shorter life span of the tan! If for any
reason you cannot shower or have to shower the day of, we recommend purchasing a Norvell exfoliating mitt which will help exfoliate and balance your skins PH level.
- Avoid using bar soaps and high PH products. These products HALT the DHA bronzing reaction and may cause the "orange effect". We recommend using a Norvell cleanser or exfoliator.
- STOP! DO NOT APPLY LOTION! Lotions, moisturizers, perfumes, DEODORANT and makeup can cause the spray tan to not develop properly!
- During your session remove all jewlery and wear whatever is most comfortable to you. Nude, underwear or swimsuits are all acceptable. Don't worry, if you choose to wear something, it will come
out in wash.
- After your session, wear dark, loose fitting clothing as tight clothing might rub off the tan.